Espressif ESP32-DevKitC is a new product in our store with Wi-Fi ESP-WROOM-32 module. ESP32 is highly-integrated with in-built antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifier, low noise receive amplifier, filters, and power management modules. ESP32 adds priceless functionality and versatility to your applications with minimal Printed Circuit Board (PCB) area requirements.
ESP32 can perform as a complete standalone system or as a slave device to a host MCU to reduce communication stack overhead on the main application processor. ESP32 can interface with other systems to provide Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionality through the SPI / SDIO or I2C / UART interfaces.
Engineered for mobile devices, wearable electronics and the Internet of Things (IoT) applications, ESP32 achieves ultra-low power consumption with a combination of several proprietary software. The state-of-the-art power saving features include fine resolution clock gating, power modes, and dynamic power scaling.
RESP32 has got a robust design. It is capable of functioning reliably in industrial environments with an operating temperature range of -40°C to +125°C. Powered by advanced calibration circuitries, ESP32 can dynamically adjust itself to remove external circuit imperfections or adapt to changes in external conditions.
Espressif ESP32-DevKitC main feateres are:
- 240 MHz dual core Tensilica LX6 microcontroller with 600 DMIPS
- Integrated 520 KB SRAM
- Integrated 802.11BGN HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, stack and LWIP
- Integrated dual mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- 16 MByte flash
- 2.2V to 3.6V operating voltage
- -40°C to +125°C operating temperature
- On-board PCB antenna / IPEX connector for external antenna
- Ultra-low noise analog amplifier
- Hall sensor
- 10x capacitive touch interface
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator
- Security Related:
- WEP, WPA/WPA2 PSK/Enterprise
- Hardware accelerated encryption: AES / SHA2 / Elliptical Curve Cryptography / RSA-4096
- Supports sniffer, station, softAP and Wi-Fi direct modes
- Max data rate of 150 Mbps@11n HT40, 72 Mbps@11n HT20, 54 Mbps@11g, and 11 Mbps@11b
- Maximum transmit power of 19.5 dBm@11b, 16.5 dBm@11g, 15.5 dBm@11n
- Minimum receiver sensitivity of -98 dBm
- 135 Mbps UDP sustained throughput
- 2.5 μA deep sleep current